Competition Terms & Conditions
Flying Fish Cove Winery
The Ultimate Spring Pack Competition
Terms and Conditions
ABN: 59 009 163 544
By entering the “Flying Fish x YETI” competition (the “Competition”), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. All entrants must be 18 years or over to be eligible to enter.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees and their immediate families of Flying Fish Cove and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
4. The promotion commences on Monday 6 November 2023 at 09:00am (WST) and concludes on Sunday 17 December 2023 at 23:59pm (WST).
5. For the chance to win the prize, you must purchase a product from our online store flyingfishcove.com.au between Monday 6 November 2023 at 09:00am (WST) and concludes on Sunday 17 December 2023 at 23:59pm (WST). An additional entry can be obtained by subscribing to our email database online at flyingfishcove.com.au or via Facebook. At time of entering the competition your full name, email address, date of birth, post code and contact phone number will be registered. One prize winner will be awarded.
6. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
7. This competition is a game of chance, all entries completed and submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be drawn on Monday 18 December 2023 at 12:00PM (WST) at the Flying Fish Cove office at 3763 Caves Road, Wilyabrup WA 6280.
8. Should the promoter be unable to contact the winner within 7 days, an unclaimed prize draw will be held at the Flying Fish Cove office at 3763 Caves Road, Wilyabrup WA 6280.
9. The winner will be notified by via email and phone call. For more information contact Kerry Bennett, Flying Fish Cove on (08) 9755 6600.
There will be 1 prize. The prize consists of: 1x YETI Roadie 24 Hard Cooler and a mixed dozen wines (12x bottles) from Flying Fish Cove including shipping within Australia. The total prize value is a maximum of $AUD650 (including GST). Prize value is based upon the recommended retail prices and is correct as of 10/09/2023. The prize value may vary depending on delivery costs within Australia. Colour of YETI Roadie 24 Hard Cooler may vary.
11. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Winners should seek independent financial advice about any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings.
12. In the event that a part of a Prize is no longer available, subject to regulations, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value.
13. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any misadventure or loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim suffered or brought by an entrant: a) as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail; b) as a result of failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.health.gov.au/nhmrc/publications.
15. PROMOTER’S DETAILS
The Promoter is Flying Fish Cove Winery. (ABN 59 009 163 544) of 3763 Caves Road, Wilyabrup WA 6280.