Flying Fish Cove runs a small permanent staff
within both the Winery and the Administration. During Vintage and at other appropriate times, casual and part-time staff are taken on to assist and cover the workload.
Flying Fish Cove
is one of Margaret River’s largest wineries only 25 minutes north of the township in the Wilyabrup sub-region. Established in 2000, the winery makes award-winning wines for a diverse range of contract clients plus has its own elegant portfolio.
It is a forward-thinking, shareholder-owned wine business that is fully committed to investing in the latest production and software management assets.
Current Job Opportunities
Cellar Operator - Full Time
Cellar Operator (Full Time)
Flying Fish Cove is a progressive company based in the Wilyabrup sub region of the Margaret River wine region. We are seeking the services of a full-time Cellar Operator. The position is based in the Winery cellar area.
The successful applicant will be required to:
• Work closely with the Winemaking team to achieve the timely completion of all cellar related tasks within the winery.
• Assist in the daily winemaking processes of juice and wine production, including daily cellar tidy up.
• Read and understand all Flying fish Cove standard operating procedures.
• Ensure that all work is completed accurately andwithin allocated times.
• Maintain a friendly, professional and enjoyable work environment.
• Show a willingness to adopt flexible working hours including normal vintage hours.
• Be committed to remain in the position.
• Previous cellar experience and knowledge of the winemaking process is preferred.
• A current Forklift license is essential for this role.
Thank you for your interest, the position is now filled.