1. Flying Fish Cove (“the Company”) is owned by a handful of shareholders. Flying Fish Cove operates under the company name:
Flying Fish Cove Pty Ltd
ABN 59 009 163 544
2. We may collect and use information about you which we reasonably believe will help us administer our business or provide products, services or other opportunities to you. Among other things, we may use the information we learn about you to help us personalise and improve your experience of the Flying Fish Cove web site (“the Site”), to respond to your requests and to communicate with you. The types of information we may collect, retain and use include the following:
Site information: In general, you can visit our Site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Our web servers may collect the domain names of visitors. This information may be aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc. Flying Fish Cove may utilise this information (“behavior profiles”) to measure the use of our site and to improve the content we offer. We may share with third parties experiential information or other data which does not personally identify users of our site. This might include product preferences of all visitors to our site, for example.
Email communications: We may use your email address to contact you to respond to respond to your inquiries or to provide information on products or services to you. We will not share your email with others outside of Flying Fish Cove.
3. Any personal information collected by flying fish cove will be treated as confidential. We are not in the business of selling your Personally Identifiable Information to others, however we may share your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties (ie. banking institutions) in limited circumstances. We reveal Personally Identifiable Information about you to unaffiliated third parties if:
(1) you request or authorize it;
(2) the information is provided to help complete a transaction for you;
(4) the disclosure is done as part of a purchase, transfer or sale of services or assets (e.g., in the event that substantially all of the Company’s assets and operations are acquired by another party, customer information may be one of the transferred assets);
(5) the information is provided to our agents, outside vendors or service providers to perform functions on our behalf (e.g., analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer service, processing orders, etc.); or
4. Flying Fish Cove will endevour to take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is kept secure. We make use of available security technology to encrypt information you provide to us through the Site, however any information you provide us by email is unencrypted. Flying Fish Cove cannot therefore guarantee that the personal information you provide will be secure at all times. You accordingly provide information at your own risk and the Company may not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information.
7. If you have provided personal information and wish in the future that we stop using this information, or if you wish to update or change your information, you can email us via our contact form. Alternatively, you may, at any time, direct us to change your information by submitting corrected information to us by mail at the address below.